Affordable, fully furnished housing
two meals a day | located in the heart of the Dupont Circle neighborhood
- Included in room: desk, chair, lamp, single bed and dresser/ closet.
- Included in room rates: 13 meals/week, Internet, utilities and laundry facilities.
- To support our mission and provide you with below market rates in the heart of DC, most rooms are communal.
- Rooms do not have private bathrooms unless specified.
- Men and women live in separate quarters and have separate bathrooms.
Four other fees to note
- Application fee: $50 (Nonrefundable)
- Deposit: $800 (Refundable one week after your reservation end date)
- Resident Services Fee: $50 or $85 (One time due with your first month’s rent. For reservations that are 3 months or less, the resident services fee is $50; if a reservation is 3 months or more, the fee is $85 and if applicable, renewed annually)
- Linen Packet Fee: $75 (One time due with your first month’s rent. Includes a fitted sheet, flat sheet, blanket, pillow, pillowcase, towel, and ISH-DC mug)
We do our best to assign residents to the type of room they preference in their application. Ultimately, room assignments are based on room availability at the time of resident’s arrivals.