Flexible and fully furnished housing
two meals a day | located in the heart of the Dupont Circle neighborhood
Included in room: desk, chair, lamp, single bed and dresser/ closet
Included in room rates: 14 meals/week, Internet, utilities and laundry facilities
To support our mission and provide you with below market rates in the heart of DC, most rooms are communal.
- Rooms do not have private bathrooms unless specified.
- Men and women live in separate quarters and have separate bathrooms.
*Effective August 1, 2020 room rates now include a COVID-19 monthly surcharge ($50-$150/month). Reduced resident capacity and increased services associated with COVID-19 health and safety measures make it necessary to institute this temporary monthly charge. It will remain in effect for the duration of the global pandemic in the interest of keeping ISH open while continuing to prioritize the health and safety of our residents.
Four other fees to note
- Application fee: $50 (Nonrefundable)
- Deposit: $800 (Refundable one week after your reservation end date)
- Resident Services Fee: $50 or $85 (One time due with your first month’s rent. For reservations that are 3 months or less, the resident services fee is $50; if a reservation is 3 months or more, the fee is $85 and if applicable, renewed annually)
- Linen Packet Fee: $75 (One time due with your first month’s rent. Includes a fitted sheet, flat sheet, blanket, pillow, pillowcase, towel, and ISH-DC mug)
We do our best to assign residents to the type of room they preference in their application. Ultimately, room assignments are based on room availability at the time of resident’s arrivals.
Want some details about the House’s location? Location Details Here